Part 2: Day 0, Flight to Lexington

Today I took a flight from home to Lexington KY and met Steve H at the airport. I rode Part 1 with Steve last summer and he offered to let me start Part 2 from his house,  which was nice because I shipped my bike there and assembled it this evening. Steve and his wife June served a great steak dinner which I enjoyed immensely...,it may be awhile before I eat that well again. Tomorrow morning June will give us a ride to Berea, where I left off last year.  Steve is going to ride with me for the weekend. 

Comments

  1. Steve.... Just eating here at Tinos with Mom and we are thinking about you. Keep safe and enjoy the journey. We did however just remind mom that you are doing everything you can of your own physical strength to increase the distance between you two. LOL. She's cracking up and said as long as he flys back to me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Part 2, Day 6, Carbondale to Chester IL

Part 2, Day 13, Eureka to Valley Center KS

Part 2: Day 1, Berea to Springfield KY